Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tilted Uterus Pain Retroverted (tilted) Uterus Pain At 12wks?

Retroverted (tilted) uterus pain at 12wks? - tilted uterus pain

Long story short, I started with pain in my lower back and hip pain, a little over a month. When I last visited my doctors had 5, I said to my doctor and he asked me if I had problems with urination, or have it all. I said no, because at that time I was not. He said that my uterus is tilted backwards and press on my spine and causing pain, it has nothing to fear that soon the baby begins to push it would be tilted forward and backwards to stop suffering.


Well, that was about 2 weeks. These days it seems that the pain has tripled, and sometimes I can not walk without assistance. Not only that, but I in the urine is 4-5 times per day to once a day (two cups) and when I like - fall, let's go ... slow down, stop went. - Almost as if you have a bladder infection or something.

Has anyone else this problem? If yes, what was the problem or the outcome? Should I wait to go to the doctor and tell him, or until my next visit?

2 comments:

  1. I do not want to stay at home and suffer, I go to the doctor and ask what can be done. Moreover, it may not go well for the bubble, there to ... So my voice ... Contact your obstetrician and ask him what to do now that things are getting worse not better. ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could bv. Talk to your doctor. or it can just feel the pain of stretching the ligaments. sounds a bit like me. I have a cyst on my left ovary and it hurts so much that even my back hurts and I went to the emergency room at one point.

    ReplyDelete