Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tanning Before A Brazillian Wax Tanning After A Brazillian Wax?Whats The Rules?

Tanning after a brazillian wax?Whats the rules? - tanning before a brazillian wax

What is the scheme with solarium after receiving a Brazilian toy? I read to him 48 hours before and after the wax, but I've also read to him a week before and after. I have an appointment I would like the waxing done and only one package in the tannery, I would like to date. Thanks for your answer. This is my first Brazilian. Wish me luck! lol.

1 comment:

  1. Is 48 hours to any body wax, but for a Brazilian to be allowed, because the skin is rarely exposed to tanning beds. Ask anyone who grows their opinion as well, but I would say that a (wait a little longer, perhaps 4-5 days) because I was never clear that the skin does not tan summer wax and it is very sensitive.

    ReplyDelete