Friday, January 1, 2010

Rose Room Hospice What Type/colour Carpet Should I Get? If My Room Walls Are LIGHT ROSE PINK Coloured??

What type/colour carpet should I get? If my room walls are LIGHT ROSE PINK coloured?? - rose room hospice

What type / color of the carpet can I expect? If the color of the walls of my room are pink?
I also have new furniture? ... Currently I have furniture and white! And I dyed dark brown room!

Please help me out! I am not in a position to decide!

Your suggestions would be helpful ... Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Stick with a neutral color. The carpet is expensive, so we do not change unless you change the color scheme of the room. The mural in the future would be much easier. Go with a neutral brown color and can add a little sage (pillows, throw) candles. Add to other brown cushions and curtains, or simply the curtains. Sounds like a nice room!

    ReplyDelete