Sunday, January 17, 2010

Croatia Tours Any Photography Tour To Croatia & Slovenia?

Any photography tour to Croatia & Slovenia? - croatia tours

My travel plans for next season is Slovenia and Croatia. I want you on the eastern Alps and the Adriatic islands. Since I am a hobby photographer who will not accede to all packages. Two years ago I was on the photography tour of New Zealand and it was great!

Does anyone know a company that such tours are suitable for photographers managed?

Thanks for the answers!

2 comments:

  1. In part I agree with Peter, you can visit these two countries alone. The two countries are safe, the people are very friendly and many speak English. The property is also easy to find.

    However, when you click on the photo, that would require much research to find the right places, especially if you're into landscapes and nature.

    I was in Slovenia in July, my wife and this wonderful man she met on the Internet. His name is Luka Esenko, a professional photographer who offers guided tours and workshops in the region. He organized a private tour for us (my wife a nature photographer is acute), 8 days in Slovenia and Croatia, Istria.

    Luka has a website named www.adriatic2alps.com - with some great pictures and some tours in the region.

    Recommended!

    All the best,
    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I would like a tour to accompany."

    But,

    "I want a candidate pre-packaged tour photography.

    Did you know that to organize, if you just choose your own itinerary, the places to stop and take your camera - you can have your own photo tour?

    ReplyDelete