Friday, February 5, 2010

Sceletium Tortuosum Interferes With Thyroid Is Anyone Out There Familiar With Kanna (Sceletium Tortuosum)? ?

Is anyone out there familiar with kanna (Sceletium tortuosum)? ? - sceletium tortuosum interferes with thyroid

Meeting if so, could some of these questions?
Why do not / symptooms you live?
- How often and how what method?
"Describe your experience. Did it ever help?
- Did you have any side effects? What they were and how bad?
What is your approximate age and size?
- Do you have an addiction or developing a tolerance that requires you to make more?
- Would you recommend? I), a young adult (female, experienced a considerable amount of anxiety and depression for some time, but want to avoid dependency and side effects known to occur with Prozac, such as drugs, which was recommended at me. I can not in therapy, but the drug has also been recommended, but like I said, I do not think as naturally as possible using the methods of damage, Kanna sounds like a bargain. I researched a lot and I read some testimonies, and I'm willing to try, but I thought it would be a goodthe idea of a different opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Ask yourself, if more people use waqs so great. Talk w / her therapist.

    ReplyDelete