Monday, February 22, 2010

Deli Slicer Injuries Deli Slicer Question?

Deli slicer question? - deli slicer injuries

OK, here's my problem .. My uncle is opening a new supermarket and wondered what to buy .. Clippers after I asked, because he knew that before I worked in a grocery store during my high school year, but I do not know what I say lol ..

I think what I was asking about meat slicer better .. Cutting machine by gravity or by a vertical plane .. Now I have no idea what they are, and I have no idea what my work lunch meat slicers lol if you wanted to know what are the most common and what the advantages and disadvantages of each ....

and was also on the blades of different cheeses and sliced meats inquring what not ...

I know it's a little air, but any help would be appreciated

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment