Monday, December 14, 2009

Viral Throat Infection Tongue Something Wrong With Me (has To Do With Throat)?

Something wrong with me (has to do with throat)? - viral throat infection tongue

In August, I noticed that my taste buds were in the back of the tongue, when I noticed a lot more control, cells carrying packets of papillae on the back of the tongue in my throat swollen, not sure how far down. A lot of mucus, and no improvement. You've been to your doctor 4 times and each time it was something new in what they thought.
It started as a viral infection .. I've been tested for mono, sore throat, HIV, herpes, and finally even. Well, I think it is GERD and heartburn, take the medicine, nasal spray and allergy medicine. It is still not improved at all. Any tips? Ive to 3 different persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment