Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Alternative Driver For Usb To Serial Using Cypress Cy7c63743 Please Help With USB Drivers!?

Please help with USB Drivers!? - alternative driver for usb to serial using cypress cy7c63743

I have a DCR-TRV14E Sony Handcam (mini-DV cassette and memory), and I'm trying to copy from video tapes onto my computer. I installed the software with the CD (supplied including image transfer "I'm sure what I need), but my camera is not recognized. He told me to install USB driver, I can, and told me that I succeeded. But still, every time I disconnect and connect the camera with the words "New Hardware Found" and all that crap, and I have everything (and still do not do it again).

I've tried to be the USB driver is automatically installed from the CD, download them manually, and I help a spare from the support page on some pages - but not yet recognized. I've tried to enter "my" computer "I tried to use other backup programs, but does not show any kind of camera - I can not find it anywhere!

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment